Lifeforce Formula® Calming: Premium Equine Supplement
Helps to ease stress and enhance focus in horses
3.75 lb Pouch - 30 day supply
- Promotes normal equine neural function
- Balanced formula of tryptophan, thiamine and organic magnesium
- Palatable pellet promotes consumption
- Made in a drug-free facility
Lifeforce premium equine supplements were created by a team of experienced equestrians who understand the unique bond between horses and their humans. You’re not just feeding an animal – you’re feeding one of your best friends. Backed by over 40 years of scientific research and innovation, Lifeforce supplements were carefully crafted to meet the needs of modern horses. Lifeforce Calming helps to ease stress and enhance focus in horses (30 day supply).
*Not available for sale or shipment to the state of California
Dehydrated alfalfa meal, natural and artificial flavor, rice bran, salt, vegetable oil
Magnesium, min...........................7,000 mg
Thiamine (Vitamin B1), min……1,000 mg
L-Tryptophan, min............................500 mg
Directions for Use
1 scoop (2 oz.) per day for 1,100 lb average adult horse
Cautions and Warnings
- Safe use in pregnant animals, or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
Frequently Asked Questions
All Lifeforce premium equine supplements are manufactured in the United States, in drug-free facilities that are safe for horses. We believe in transparent formulations, and you can find the guaranteed analysis and complete ingredient lists here on our website.
All Lifeforce premium equine supplements have an average shelf life of 1 year.
While Lifeforce supplements are very safe, we always recommend working with a qualified equine nutritionist to evaluate your horse’s diet, life stage, activity level and nutrient requirements prior to feeding multiple supplements at once.
Sure! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our nutritionists will respond as soon as possible.
While we do not offer free samples, you can be kept up to date on our latest discount offers by following us on social media @lifeforcehorse or by visiting our website and signing up for our e-newsletters! We also provide a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
While you may see results quickly, every horse is different. We generally recommend feeding a Lifeforce supplement for at least 90 days prior to assessing the results. If you have a Lifeforce success story, we want to hear about it! Send us an email at email@example.com.